Maintenance Manager Technical Services Department ( Fixed Term Contract)
The Maintenance Manager will provide high-level support to the organisation in terms of planning and managing the activities of the Maintenance unit to ensure uninterrupted plant and equipment reliability, availability, and installations. The appointee will report to the GM: Technical Services.
1. BSc Engineering Mechanical/ Electrical,
2. Government Certificate of Competency
3. Registration with ECSA
4. Drivers License
5. Knowledge of portable and waste water treatment.
6. Thorough knowledge of the OHS Act
7. Computer Literacy in Microsoft Office, Computerised Maintenance Management Systems
KEY PERFOMANCE AREAS
1. Develop and implement planned maintenance
2. Ensure compliance with OHS Act
3. Manage and monitor the KPIs of the Maintenance Section through Maximo
4. Prepare and control budget for the unit
5. Manage, organise, lead and control all resources within the unit
6. Identify problems in technical, management and HR aspects, provide advice on remedial action and assist in the implementation of the Operational Plan for the section and ensure targets are met.