Manager:Operations & Maintenance
Key Perfomance Areas
- Operational Management :Customer focused
- Relationship Management and communication
- Operational control : Productivity and Performance
Monitoring,controlling and reporting on key projects phases,presenting quantitative and qualitative assessment of the implementation cycle and executing approved plans and approaches to align deliverables.
Schedule and co-ordinate interventions and manage performance and output to support uninterrupted operations and efficient delivery of core basic services.
Provide advice such as planning,design and implementation of water service infrastructure,water conservation and water demand management as well as infrastructure asset management
- B-Tech in civil engineering or equivalent NQF Level & qualification
- Registered with Engineering Council of South Africa ( ECSA) (Advantageous)
Minimum of 3 years experience in project management and supervisory experience in civil engineering field is required.
The incumbent is expected to have excellent Technical skills and knowledge related to operations and water service infrastructure as well as water services legislation and related regulations,policies and procedures
Be computer literacy
Valid code EB driver's licence