Assistant Manager:Human Capital
Warning: Declaration of Wpjb_Form_Apply::save() should be compatible with Daq_Form_ObjectAbstract::save($append = Array) in /home/emscivileng/public_html/emsholdings.co.za/wp-content/plugins/wpjobboard/application/libraries/Form/Apply.php on line 9
Assistant Manager: Human Capital
A vacancy exists in the Human Capital Division for a suitably qualified, competent and experienced individual to carry out the following key job functions:
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Short listing and screening of candidates .
• Hosting candidates and co-coordinating the process with Central Recruitment Office and relevant HR Managers from different plants.
• Liaison between Plant HR Managers and Human Capital Management Division.
• Liaison and contact person for Recruitment Agencies in KZN and JHB.
• Preparing, initiating and negotiating Offers of employment to Successful Candidates
• Ensuring that paperwork, relevant signatures and various selection criteria i.e. medicals, psychometric assessments, reference checks, criminal and qualification checks are
completed by the candidate before an offer can be made.
• Liaising with successful candidates to ensure efficient onboarding i.e. sending out invitations.
• Panel Interviewing (targeted selection method), assisting / representing HR / Human Capital in interviews of Temp and Salaried employees Band 8/9, Band 10/11.
• Coordinating and arranging interviews.
• Screening and short-listing of candidates and coordinating / administration of assessments and medical tests.
• Report handling.
• Providing weekly feedback to management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum Qualification NQF 5 (240 credits) on the 8 level framework
• HR or Commercial degree desirable
• PC literate Advanced Excel and Word essential
• Three years' experience in HR Recruitment related field or environment
• SAP knowledge and experience desirable
• Accurate information gathering and analysis
• Awareness and commitment to our mission
• Awareness of situations and decisiveness
• Communication and sharing of mid to long term plans
• Creation of innovative vision
• Establishing framework and systems for organizational learning
• Feedback of evaluation results and long term development of others
• Strategic reallocation of resources and review of work methods
• Suitable assignment and objective performance review